To be an active, loving, praying, Bible centered church who share Jesus Christ with people, encourage them in faith, train them to be disciples, and develop them into leaders who care for and love others.
Statements of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inerrant Word.
- We accept the Lutheran Church’s Confession of Faith.
- We believe that a congregation is an assembly of believing Christians where the Word of God is preached.
- We conduct our services using an uncomplicated order of worship.
- We encourage lay persons to spread the Gospel and further the work of the Kingdom of God.
- We seek through Sunday School, Confirmation, Instruction, Bible camp, Youth Ministries to encourage our youth in their faith in Jesus Christ.