Please note that events only take place on scheduled days. Check out our Events page to see when the next one is scheduled!
- Worship Service at 10:00 AM for all ages.
- After the Worship Service, Refreshments are served during Fellowship Time.
- After Fellowship Time, Sunday School for children K-12 as well as Sunday School for adults.
- Men’s Bible Study and Breakfast on scheduled Saturdays – A gathering of men from our church and the community to learn and grow in God’s Word. Come hang out with us!
- Midweek LIFE group gathering where we break bread and are encouraged in faith.
- Small Group Bible Studies – Local small groups fellowship in several houses in the area with the purpose of discovering God’s Word while building friendships.
Growth and Fellowship
- Sunday morning discipleship training
- Discovery classes informing about how the Bible directs our faith and practices.
- Library – Check out a book, video or audio track in our Church library.
- Movie Nights – Biblically inspired films in our Fellowship Hall for your family and friends.
- Vacation Bible School – Every year for 1 week in August we gather kids from around the neighborhood and learn about the Bible through study, crafts and games.
- Mission Support – Throughout the year we throw fundraising events to raise awareness of global missionaries as well as local and community works we support, and of course to raise money while having a good time. Events include a special gatherings, guest speakers, banquets and much more.
- Services are focused on God gathering us into His presence through His Word
- Worship Team – A blend of traditional and contemporary music, instruments and special events.
- Audio/Visual – Make an impact every Sunday by providing both audio and visual support to the Worship Team and Speakers. Volunteers Wanted! Easy to learn!
- Special Events – Concerts, guest speakers, and special presentations