To be an active, loving, praying, Bible based church, making disciples and growing leaders to touch the hearts of people with the love of Jesus Christ, and to lead them to a personal relationship with Him.
Statements of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inerrant Word.
- We accept the Lutheran Church’s Confession of Faith.
- We believe that a congregation is an assembly of believing Christians where the Word of God is preached.
- We conduct our services using an uncomplicated order of worship.
- We encourage the use of lay persons in spreading the Gospel and furthering the work of the Kingdom of God.
- We seek through Sunday School, confirmation, instruction, Bible camp,
Lutheran Brethren Youth Fellowship and Lutheran Brethren Youth Ministries to teach our youth to be followers of Jesus Christ.